Recent Posts
Friday, April 27, 2012
send something good
Posted by
ashley.warner
my send something good package is packed up and shipped out! so excited for my sweet friend to receive this! it was so much fun creating!
Recent Posts
| Provided by website-hit-counters.com site. |
Copyright © 2009 all things ashley, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
7 comments:
You have a lucky receiver! I love that necklace, and the last essie color! So adorable!!
omg... were we supposed to put pics u on our sites? i'm mailing mine out tomorrow and i can't wait to find out what my bloggy buddy thinks of it! =) your package looks fabulous!
wish i was on the other end of that package!
I JUST RECEIVED IT! Ahh! Girl! I love it SO much! Thank you! It's absolutely perfect!
I JUST RECEIVED IT! Ahh! Girl! I love it SO much! Thank you! It's absolutely perfect!
Omg, that is such an awesome package!!!
You're so creative.
I wish I would have not been a slacker and had been part of this exchange- you did a great job, she is very lucky!
Post a Comment