life has been quite interesting the past little while.
a lot of things have been going on and yet I feel like my life is totes boring.
my roommates have been gone, so I've been home alone with a lot of time on my hands.
I realized that I love dairy queen blizzards way too much...that yogurt covered pretzels are really pretzels covered in sugar (unhealthy to my surprise), that sometimes having patience with myself is really tough.
exercise is my frenemy...but i mainly love it.
i love shopping way too much.
i have an obsession with Greek yogurt and fresh strawberries.
my family is the most incredible source of strength when I'm down.
God loves me and is always there in my times of need and in the happy times.
Country music speaks to my soul...love it!
I love watching YouTube videos late at night with Ands (resulting in laughing to the point of tears)
sweet tooth fairy has vanilla frosting that must have some kind of drug un it...ADDICTIVE!
I love my two besties. We have the best of times together.
I love my job - keeps me cray cray busy, but I'm thankful everyday for a wonderful boss and amazing co-workers.
oh, and I love the color green. trying new outfits and mixing patterns and colors. (see below)
and I love my watch from BP (Nordstrom) - cheap yet classy.
this is random, forgive me.
Recent Posts








4 comments:
I just discovered Greek yogurt. So yummy.
I've been eating Greek yogurt every morning for breakfast with granola mixed in. Heaven in a cup. [highlight of my morning]!
not to sound like a broken record, with all of the comments talking about greek yogurt and all, but i just wanted to say that i haven't tried it but i really want to! everyone keeps saying amazing things about it and i feel like i'm missing out on something ;)
You are so cute, Ashley. I love that you always find a way to write about your faith in God. So wonderful.
Post a Comment