Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

textual anxiety

do you have this condition?
this thing called textual anxiety.
I believe I may have this.

on this lovely day, I went to work all happy and crap.
I knew it was going to be a great day.
Then, bam! I got pegged in the leg by the desk...err, I think I ran into the desk.
Again, I tried crafting at work and bam! The sewing machine I was using stopped working on me...err, I didn't thread the bobbin correctly the second time and it jammed on me.
Today was also the day my worst fear came true. I found myself stuck in the elevator. Just me, my shipping cart, and my to do list. No cell phone. The lights were flickering. This was the elevator from The Shining {seriously}

Fortunately, the company has elevator insurance. Hallelujah. I was set free by the nice elevator man. Thank you air.

Finally, I realized that it was 12:00 in the afternoon and I had only received three text messages. I started to freak out. Then I freaked out some more because I realized I'm addicted to technology.

Anyone have a therapist who can help me? Oh, forget it. I'm beyond help. And I'm ok with that.

On a brighter note, I bought the "The Oh, Hello's" cd today....go listen.

3 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

oh gosh it's might nightmare to get sutck in an elevator haha!

Unknown said...

Dang. Rough day. Sorry girl. Seriously I want your job.

from head 2 toe said...

Sorry about the elevator! Yikes! That would scare me too! I don't have textual anxiety...but I think I had a minor case when I was single. I think that changes when you get married! HA HA