Recent Posts

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged

I have never really done this before, but what the hay! Here goes nothin...

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.

3 Joys...
1. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
2. Family/Friends
3. A good workout

3 Fears...
1. Failure
2. Death of a friend/family member
3. The woods at night when it's pitch black outside

3 Goals...
1. Temple Marriage
2. Run a full 1/2 marathon
3. Finish school (soon!!)

3 Current Obsessions...
1. Watching Prison Break (I am addicted)
2. Taking photos
3. MetroStation CD

3 Random Surprises...
1. I drank gasoline as a child in Connecticut
2. I want to go backpacking across Europe
3. I am in love with someone half a world away...

I am now tagging...
1. Allie McGinn
2. Momma Warner
3. Amanda Brown

2 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

yahoOO! im glad you did it!!! got to love being 'tagged'! and can I please come backpacking in europe with you?!

Mrs. Webb said...

I, too, am a Prison Break addict! :)