Recent Posts

Monday, November 10, 2008

Fit for LIFE

OK, I need to get into better shape! So I am going to be blogging weekly about my progress with my new exercise routine.

Day 1: I am going to the gym tonight with Shiela! I plan to run 3 miles tonight...

And in addition to a more rigorous workout routine, I am also going back on my "hyperinsulimic" diet once again... So this should be an interesting week. Wish me LUCK! :) I will keep my progress logged online - to give me more motivation since the world wide web is going to be able to see this... yikes!! :)

2 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

GO A-S-H-L-E-Y!!!
you inspire me

The Egan Family said...

Yay! Go Ashley!! You'll have to give me tips! My Husband and I are training to run a half marathon! So I know what you're going through ;) Love you ash!