sooooo Shippen, Allen and I headed up to SLC for the Metro Station concert!
They had some pretty awesome bands play before them: The White Tie Affair, Cash Cash, and Tyga. It was an interesting experience and we had fun taking photos and seeing all the interesting concert goers....hmmm :)
I felt bad for Allen cause he got sick during the concert...poor guy!
All in all we had fun jamming out to music on the way up, eating at Costa Vida, walking by some crazy dudes on the street, seeing Mason/Trace from Metro on the street, dressing up indie/emo, and singin and dancin!





3 comments:
i love us three.
Thats so fun! I love dressing up and going to things like movies, concerts, parties, etc! You three are awesome!! I hope the fit thing is going well for ya ash (even though you are already beautiful!).
officially stalking your blog!
Post a Comment