Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"the greatest thing you will ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return..."



"Be deliriously happy. Or at least leave yourself open to be. Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love -- well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived." -Anthony Hopkins in Meet Joe Black





I love this quote! It is so true - what meaning does life have if we have not shared it with someone? What joy can we truly experience on our own? If we do not have anyone to share our life with why even live at all? I don't care if you're single, dating someone, married, divorced, a widower (well I actually do care about you...but)...whatever circumstance your life takes on, don't you want people or a person whom you love to share it with? Regardless if it is a special someone, a spouse, a friend, a brother, your parents - whomever it may be, it is a comfort to know that there are people in life who love you and want the best for you!!

Life is so wonderful and I wanted to share this quote with my bloggin buddies!
Be happy! Be grateful for this day you have to live! Live life to the fullest and look for opportunities to make the world a better place! I love you all - thank you for being my friend. I hope that I have been a good friend to you - if I haven't, I hope that going forward I can redeem myself and make it up to you. I love you!

1 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

what a awesome quote :)
And i love you! Thank you for being such an amazing friend Ashy!
and im diggin the new playlist song !xoxo