Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Be Thou an Example

"Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." (1 Timothy 4:12)

That scripture is the theme for EFY 2009.

I am happy to announce that I am going to be an EFY counselor this summer with this youth program. I turned in all my final paperwork yesterday - the next step is deciding how many weeks I want to work this summer. I hope to work at least one week a month during the summer (May-August) so we will see. :)

Rexburg, Ephraim, SLC, Logan, Provo, or Las Vegas...here I come!

2 comments:

The Warner Family said...

Work every week if you can!
We will support you!
I know that YOU.. Ashley
are needed and the EFY girls will gain a testiomony from your example of living the gospel.
I love you,
Mom

Tan + Es said...

How exciting! YAY! That's so great! I always wanted to be a counselor... and what an incredible one you'll make!