Well it's been almost one month since I have posted anything to my blog --- my sweet friends chastised me on Saturday for my lack of blogging updates. In my defense I must say that my life has been pretty busy.
I have priorities and they are as follows (in no particular order):
#1) Work
#2) School
#3) Family
#4) Working Out
#5) Church/Calling
#6) Friends
#7) Social Life
#8) Dating
#9) Reading
#10) MISC activities, events, last-minute things, etc.
#11) blogging...
I have been consumed with work, school, homework, working out, dating, friends, my calling in my ward, reading my scriptures, playing rockband, running, reading several books (The Holy Temple, BOM, Interiors, Breaking Dawn, Believing Christ), WORKING full time, etc, etc, etc. I know I am not the only busy person in the world - but I promise that I will be better at blogging. Promise. Maybe my life will get more interesting, and less busy? Joke. It's not going to.
Recent Posts





0 comments:
Post a Comment