Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Summer Bucket List 2009



I've got a FEVER and the only prescription is SUMMER 2009! Yes folks, today I drove to campus with my windows rolled down and had "FOREVER" by Chris Brown blasting from the speakers. The time has come for shorts, flip flops, living by the pool, sunscreen, late nights, bonfires, etc.

Shippen and I have complied a list of things we're going to accomplish this summer...

- Run a 5K
- Hike Mt. Timpanogos
- Take a road trip
- Visit every temple in Utah (do baptisms)
- Go Fishing
- Visit the Zoo
- BBQ's, Bonfires up P-Canyon
- Hike Stewart Falls
- Take a photography class
- Visit Timpanogos Cave
- Take a cake decorating class
- Sew a skirt
- Learn a new craft
- Go Camping

This is quite a list, but I am sure we'll accomplish it ALL! If anybody has any fun ideas or things they enjoy doing in the summer, LET ME KNOW! I like to hear about other people's ideas of summer fun!

3 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

visit Amanda lots and lots cause Im going to be bored all summer with my darn knee surgery. haha

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Miss Ashley--I think you are amazing! It was so fun to hang out with you guys last night. You have so much to look forward to...LIFE is waiting! Love you lots!

Natalie

Jan said...

You go girl. I'm excited that you are a counselor at EFY. How fun and exciting. You'll be awesome.