The fam and I ventured down to Anaheim, Cali for a few days of diSNeY mANiA! We had such a blast! We stayed at the luxurious Double Tree, who by the way have the most delicious beds I have ever slept on! We park hopped between Disneyland and California Adventure many times a day - amongst all our hoppin we also: ate several Mickey Mouse chocolate ice cream bars, rode the Tower of Terror, sang "Yo Ho, Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me", met Mickey Mouse, ate hot dogs from the "Award Weiners Hot Dog Stand", got sunburnt, spent 80 bucks on LUNCH one day at some Mexican place in the park, stood in line for one hour to ride the flippin' Finding Nemo submarine ride, stood in line to go the bathroom, chased Allie/Andrew around the park while they were bursting with energy at 8 at night, ate McDonalds for breakfast every single day, rode the Tower of Terror at least ONCE every day we were there, obsessed over the NIGHTMARE store, bought stupid souvenirs we will never use again, ate multiple pineapple spears, churros, and drank COKE all day long, oh yeah, and I also celebrated my 21st birthday while we were down there.
It was a great trip over all! We all got some sun, lots of souvenirs, and I came back with Vertigo...not fun. Oh well...I plan to return to the happiest (and most EXPENSIVE) place on earth, very soon!











4 comments:
so glad you had a great time love....but even happier your home!!! DL is truly the happiest place on earth. Thank you Walt!
Looks like so much fun. What a great place to spend ($) your birthday! Hope it was a great one :)
Natalie
Oh so fun! I love Disneyland's churros! Yum
I'M SOOOOOO JEALOUS! I have a horrible obession over DISNEYLAND!! Seriously, Ask my hubby! Maybe next trip, me, you and some ladies should go.. PARTAY!! LOL :)
Post a Comment