Recent Posts

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update

Hey all!
Life has been pretty crazy this past month, and yet again I am making excuses for my lack of blogging...

This is my attempt at an update:

Dad - As some of you know, my dad lost his job about a month and a half ago. It's been fun to have him home 24/7, but I know he has been going stir crazy. Some happy news, my dad got a new job - and he gets to work from home. He is so excited about this new job and the opportunities it will bring him! :) Congrats dad! I am so happy for you!

Mom - Mom has been working a lot lately with Crate Paper (www.cratepaper.com) and has been taking care of the fam, as usual! She is such a good mother! I love you mom!


Allen
- Mister Allen has been a busy bee! He has so much going on: working, school, and something exciting: Allen is filling out his MISSION PAPERS!! He will officially turn them in on May 21st, as that is his official 3 month mark prior to his birthday! I am so excited for him.

Andrew - Andrew is constantly busy! He has been really into Lego's and is building all kinds of creations! He is also busy with school, and is having fun with that!

Allie - My sweet baby sis and roommate! She is a go-getter (of course!) and is busy with school and all the learning she is doing! She is still on a princess high from the Disneyland trip we took last month!

As for myself, I am still going, going, going! I feel like time speeds up with the more I have to do. I wish there was more time in the day, but I guess I best make due with what time I have been given. :)
I am finishing up the semester strong! Lots of tests in the next few weeks, but I have enjoyed this semester. However, I will NOT miss my marathon days, ya know - the 4:00 AM - 3:00 PM days of working and school. I am so excited for SUMMER! I have a lot of plans and goals that I am so excited to get working on!

Wait for more to come... love you all!

1 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

oh ASH! you are AWESOME. I am glad all is well..bring on the summer!!!!!(only if this snow would go away..)