Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

General Conference



I've gotta say, I love General Conference!
I was lucky enough to get to attend the Saturday afternoon session with Ashley and Andrew! We had a lot of fun making the journey up to Salt Lake City. We got to SLC early, so we had time to burn - PERFECT! We had fun walking around temple square, seeing all the many missionaries who were visiting, having fun watching the protestors, and then we made our way into the conference center!

General conference has a special place in my heart - the older I get, the more I appreciate it and value the topics presented.

I had a religion professor at BYU-Idaho who changed the way I treated conference. He challenged us to think of three questions or problems we were seeking guidance about, and pray to have our questions answered in conference. That way, when you watched conference, you went into it with a purpose. Well, ever since then, I have tried this, and everytime IT WORKS! :)

I hope everyone enjoyed Conference as much as I did!

1 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

i love conference and loved going with YOU!!! ..andrew too i suppose ;)