Kenrik, Ash, and Dad before we began the hike up Angels Landing
ZION NATIONAL PARK
Yes, it's true - we went on TWO spring break vacations this year! :)
The second time around, we wised up and went to St. George! We went down with the Gibson family - and we rented out a gorgeous home down in "The Ledges" for 4 days and 3 nights.
Our vacation consisted of eating muddy buddies (thanks Allen), swimming, laying out, eating otter pops, more swimming, movie marathons, as well as a day trip to Zion National Park! Allen, Kendrik, dad, and I all hiked up to Angels landing - which was a lot of fun!
We enjoyed our trip and will look forward to making it back down there again in the near future!
The "staircase" up the mountain
Our lovely Southwest Adobe style home we stayed in!
Our fun hot tub/pool combo!





2 comments:
Hey girl, I just realized I never responded to your question. Yes, I do classes! They're {about} once a month, and I'm going to start announcing them on my blog if you want to check it out. And, ps, did you know Zion's is my most favorite place in the world? It's true. :)
so jealous! glad you had fun with the fam tho..lets take the cousins to a movie sooN!? What do ya say bff?
Post a Comment