
This past weekend, I turned 22 years old! Woo hoo, go me! Well as I was contemplating my life, the good and the bad, the happiness, and joys, I was thinking to myself "What can I do to become a better Ashley?" Well, I set up a weekly calendar for myself and have goals to accomplish before this week is through. So far, I am doing pretty DANG good!

I hit the gym at 5:30 this morning! Yes, before the sun came up. Probably before most sane people get out of bed too....I did cardio and weights. Then I had a fun surprise and ran into an old friend and we chatted for probably twenty minutes! What a great start to the day, right? Just wait, it gets even better...

I go home and shower, then I pull out this bad boy and I read for about 25 minutes this morning. It was another bonus to start out my day. I felt so much happiness as I read and now I feel empowered to take on the world. I really do. Even ask my mother...

After I got ready for the day, I made some scrambled eggs (protein rich), I made my lunch, grilled chicken + black beans + celery sticks + a string cheese = healthy Ashley. Yes, then I juiced some carrots, celery, and a tomato and I drank to my heart. I feel so healthy, spiritual, happy, and just WONDERFUL!
Here's to a better Ashley. New and improved. :) Life is wonderful, I am blessed. I am healthy. I have a roof over my head. I have a warm bed to sleep in at night. I have food in my fridge. I have a great job. I have a cute car. I have wonderful parents. Great friends. I love my religion. I love my life. LIFE IS BLISS! It really is....
Have a GREAT MONDAY ya'll!





1 comments:
yay! you are AMAZING!!! love you :)
Post a Comment