Day 1. The start (again) to a new me.
5:15 AM - rolled out of bed and put on my workout attire.
5:35ish AM - arrived at the gym and began my new workout that my awesome dad wrote for me.
6:30 AM - walked out of the gym and saw the start of a new day, the sun was rising in the east. Oh how I love living in this gorgeous place.
7:00 AM - getting ready for the day, feeling on top of the world.
8:00 AM - made breakfast for the clan (eggs, sausage, pineapple, oranges, and carrot juice)
9:00 AM - worktime...
9:49 AM - blogging.
Here's to a great day....
I am going to use my blog as an excuse to keep track of my fitness/health progress.
Hopefully it's a good day, and I can make a difference in the world today!
Recent Posts





0 comments:
Post a Comment