"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
E.E. Cummings
"Go forward in great faith. The best lies ahead." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"Pain throws your heart to the ground.
love turns the whole thing around
no it won't all go the way, it should
but I know the {heart} of life is good"
-John Mayer
"I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn
"You cannot be mad at somebody who makes you laugh - it's as simple as that."
-Jay Leno
"Be deliriously happy.
Or at least leave yourself open to be.
Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without.
I say fall head over heels.
Find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back.
Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back.
Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this.
To make the journey and not fall deeply in love -- well, you haven't lived a life at all.
You have to try.
Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."
- Anthony Hopkins {in Meet Joe Black}
"We are what we believe we are."
C. S. Lewis
"A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else"
-Bette Davis
"Try a little harder, to be a little better"
-Gordon B. Hinckley
"While you sit around thinking about what you can't change
and worrying about all the wrong things
time's flying by
moving so fast
you better make it count 'cause you can't get it back
Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand
What you've been up there searching for
forever is in your hands
When you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else
Seem so small"
-Carrie Underwood
"The world is in need of your help. There are feet to steady, hands to grasp, minds to encourage, hearts to inspire, and souls to save. The blessings of eternity await you. "
—President Thomas S. Monson
Recent Posts





2 comments:
i heart quotes!
I have half of those on my wall and the rest in my quote book. Love them. And you. :)
Post a Comment