



What do all of these have in common?!
Well...I have become a gym rat the past few months and I am always looking for new music to work out to....My friend TaeCee told me something that altered my running experience...
Try working out to THE BEACH BOYS. Seriously. Go out and do it. Go get on the treadmill, get on the track, hit the weights, whatever you do to increase your fitness and listen to these guys. It'll change your life.
It's MAGIC





2 comments:
oooh i'll have to give it a try. Hey missy, have you given any thought to serving a mission? I really think you should! You would LOVE IT!
HA! I just listened to the Beach Boys while I was running the other day and was amazed by how perfect it was. I'm glad I'm not the only one to discover this hidden treasure.
Post a Comment