
Yes, that is a ladybug, DEAD, on a salad plate.
Yeah, it was an interesting lunch time to say the least. Thankfully it wasn't my salad, it was poor Sarahs.
We had just gotten done at the UVU cadaver lab (thanks, Matt) and I'll admit, my stomach had been doing some somersaults from the chemical smell in the lab. Nonetheless, we were all hungry and decided to get some grub.
We went to Rumbi's and each got salads...Sarah literally had only like 4 bites left of her salad when she found this pretty little thing lurking in the plate. Yeah, nasty, I know!
So Sarah went and complained to the manager, Kevin. He gave her a free meal. (thank goodness)
Anyway, I decided I am not going to eat there for a very LONG time...
Oh well, things got better from there, I look TaeCee and Sarah to THE CHOCOLATE and we got some yummy treats!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Chocolate. It is DESSERT heaven! Make sure you go sometime!





1 comments:
Oh, i would have died! I hate finding anything in my food, especially hair.. but a dead bug.. yuck! at least it wasn't like a cocrotch, or a centapede... BTW, LOVE the BANGS on you, you look so good with them!!!
Post a Comment