Recent Posts

Friday, April 23, 2010

let's get physical


Ya, let's get physical, thank you Olivia Newton-John for that lovely song.

I've become a little crazier and I decided to get myself a personal trainer. Yes, I am crazy. I am paying someone to kick my butt, to inflict pain (good pain), to make me sweat until my hair looks like I just got out of the shower, to make me have to use my inhaler because I am working so hard...ya, that's what I've been up to.

But guess what? I LOVE it! It is the best feeling in the world! My trainer is so awesome too, his name is Matt L. I workout at Energy Explosion in Springville. They're so awesome there, seriously, go and try a session. It's fairly inexpensive and well worth it! I love it!

Have a GREAT weekend ya'll. Be good!

1 comments:

The Egan Family said...

You go girl!!! Isn't getting your butt kicked in working out the best?! My Prego Doctor doesn't want me working out hard or at all, and it kills me! So I walk everyday for like an hour, and it still somehow kicks my butt!!! LOL! Proud of you girly! :)