Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

J.M. = {love of my life}










I love this man. Even if I've never even met him. His music speaks to my soul. I love all of his music.

My wonderful mother, my bffe Ash, and I are going to this concert in August! I am so looking forward to this moment in my life. I have anticipated this for a very long time! Now my life is complete.

Some of my favorite JM songs:
1) Comfortable
2) Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
3) Say
4) The Heart of Life
5) Half of my Heart
6) Neon
7) In Your Atmosphere
8) Friends, Lovers, or Nothing
9) Why Georgia
10) Belief
11) Perfectly Lonely
12) Vultures
13) Free Fallin' Cover (from his LA concert)
14) I Don't Trust Myself with Loving You
15) Victoria
16) Gravity
17) 83
18) Bold as Love
19) I'm Gonna Find Another You
20) Your Body is a Wonderland

Ok, I think 20 songs is enough for now...

0 comments: