Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

fall break

Chepeta Lake 


It's deer huntin' season ya'll


the lovely beddy we slept on

good morning starshine


Fajah Warner cookin breakfast 


I love this little guy!


the infamous 'bum' tree

the warner ladies


the fam


ashley national forest {fall 2010}

6 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

Girl! Im always so jealous when I see pictures of you going to the Cabin! Always so jealous! I want to go so bad! Im going to my grandparents this weekend, I got a deer tag Im stoked!

La_Flaneuse said...

Lovely pictures!

Bubbs...

www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I should have been more creative with my fall break...lame.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

p.s. I came back to your blog JUST to listen to it. Your playlist is AMAZING!

Ashley Eliza said...

so glad you had fun with your fam hon! i missed you tons this weekend... we need to go to ashley national forest to your cabin asap!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

this looks like so much fun!! i love being out in nature with my fam.

and i love your blog background! paper poms are the best :)