ok, i've debated a LOT about whether or not I should blog about something so, lame.
ha!
but I decided that maybe I should get opinions of other people out there, my blogging buddies.
what do ya'll think of ONLINE DATING
?
I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
?
?
?
Seriously, what do you think? Maybe I just have a serious case of the Monday blues, but I am thinking that I am ready to get back into 'dating' like really get back into the dating.
I feel like I am at a great point in my life where I could be a great girlfriend.
I'm loving school, lovin' my church calling, loving my life, but I feel like something is missing.
yes, i've thought of a mission.
yes, i've thought of more schooling.
yes, i've thought of going out of the country to serve others.
yes, i'm working full time.
yes, i'm going to school.
yes, I am a busy lady.
but....that doesn't mean I don't want someone to share my happiness with.
share my joy.
share my life with.
maybe I am a hopeless romantic.
but i don't think i'm hopeless.
I think there is hope.
that there is that one man out there in this big world who would make me happy.
I believe in true love.
I believe in happily ever after.
I believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I believe there is someone out there who is waiting for me.
I also believe that there is a greater plan for me.
I know that I am where I am supposed to be right now in my life.
I know the trials I've gone through the past year have molded me into the woman I am today.
Not many know, but I've been to hell and back the past year.
I've learned so much on this painful journey the past year.
And I wouldn't trade my past year experiences for anything in the world.
I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
I have become a better version of myself.
and I now feel that it is time for me to get back into the dating world.
so, as I asked before, what do you think of online dating?
Is it worth giving it a go?
Should I try it?
I know there are a lot of creepers out there in the world, but I also feel that there are some great guys out there that are yet to be met. (does that even make sense? oh well)
and don't think I'm becoming desperate because I'm getting "older"
I am not getting older.
I am an independent woman who is looking for something more in her life.
Something more fulfilling.
I've already got the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.
I've got a great job.
Great friends.
an Amazing FAMILY.
An awesome internship.
I'm so blessed.
and I am not trying to complain.
I am just seeking something more. I want to be someone's. I want to know that I make someone's world go round. I want to love someone with all my heart.
ok, thanks for listening to me ramble.





4 comments:
I met my boyfriend online. It's kind of a secret, so I'll give you my opinion on it. Before jumping in, make sure you KNOW what you're looking for. Make a list of things you definitely don't want and things that you could be flexible about. It's easier that way. Also, think about yourself (when making your profile), what do you like and not like etc etc. It's interesting the responses you'll get. Also, make sure you wouldn't embarrassed to tell people, and your family, you met your man online. That can get tricky. Also, have fun with it, and don't be afraid to go out with guys you met. Just be careful and tell your friends/family who, where and what you're doing when you go out. I'm an advocate, just be careful!
i say no. you are freaking 22. that's great that supposedly 1 in 5 couples now meet over the web, but i just think it can be shady. especially how young you are. be careful. meet people in person, ask people to set you up. and remember you can't be TOO picky, mr. perfect doesn't exist, and neither does miss perfect.
I think when the time is right.. the time is right! I think you should go for it, if thats what you want! You never know, you might meet "mr. right" online... or in another country while serving others... or at a gas station!! YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!!! But hey, you'll be suprised when the time comes, when you DO meet "mr. right", you'll be grateful for what decisions you made in the past! So make them carefully :) Good luck girly!!
I think you should serve a mission. You would be incredible and would never regret it!
Post a Comment