Recent Posts

Monday, October 4, 2010

general conference (part 2)



My favorite grotes{friends} and I had the chance to go to the Sunday afternoon session of the October General Conference.  We had a great time on the drive up.  We took lots of pictures, laughed, sang, and even shed a tear or two.

What a blessing it is to have prophets of God on the earth today!
I know I shouldn't have favorites, but I do.  I loved Elder Holland's talk he gave on Saturday morning.  I also just love President Uchtdof.  What truly inspiring men we have leading the restored church today!  If you missed a session, or just wanna re-listen to the talks check them out: http://www.lds.org/


{our view of conference, thanks eris}



{this hottie was driving to conference on a moto}



{my favorite grotes ever}




{michael s. & I}




{miss shippen & I}




{conference October 2010}



{see how much I am loved?!}






{photos courtesy of ashley s. www.ashleyelizaphotography.blogspot.com}

1 comments:

The Warner Family said...

Nate,
Be Nice to my she..she..