The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has its annual General Conference this weekend.
Saturday and Sunday
can i just say how much i LOVE listening and participating in general conference?
such a blessing and wonderful time for me to reflect on my own life.
to make changes for the better.
i know God lives and speaks through his prophets who are on the earth today.
the LDS church is led by the true prophet and is such a blessing in my life.
i love being a member of the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints.
"surely the Lord God will do nothing,
but he revealeth his secrets unto,
his servants the Prophets"
Amos 3:7
Amos 3:7









4 comments:
I'm really excited for GC - I definitely need it!
one of my favorite times of the year :)
I will say that, though I am majorly, majorly struggling with my faith, the conference center was just about the most amazing thing I had seen and a place where I had a very moving spiritual experience that I will never forget. Just wish I could remember what that felt like.
Happy conference weekend!
Post a Comment