Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

lemon trees and bumble bees







Hi!  My name is

Lauren and I blog over at Lemon Trees and Bumble Bees. I’m super excited to be

posting here today because clearly I absolutely love Ashley’s blog and it means I’m lucky enough to be

talking to all of her lovely readers today too!  I hope you will all come by my blog later on

and say hello :)





























I started blogging at the beginning of this year and have

absolutely fallen head over heels for the blogging world.  I talk about a whole whack of things over

there but the subjects you’ll always be able to find me blabbing on about are

my husband D (he’s pretty darn cute), my awesome orange cat Mikko, and our

newlywed life (we got married 6 months ago!).

I’m loving being a wife and I think my husband is pretty cool.  Our wedding was the best day of my life and I

pretty much take any chance I can to talk about it. If you want to see what I

mean, head over here.  I have a whole

wedding A-Z recap thing going on. I’m a tad obsessed. I’m also in nursing

school so that tends to come up time and again. 


















One thing you should know about me is that I’m Canadian,

which apparently in the blogging world is a little rare.  Any Canucks out there???  Hit me back you hosers! ;) Being Canadian

(eh!) I do love some typical Canadian things.  D and I definitely watch our fair share of

hockey. Go Habs!  Poutine may be one of

the greatest inventions ever. Fries, cheese AND gravy? Yes please! Beer is

awesome. I say eh. I say pop not soda. I love our four seasons. And I do go to

Tim Horton’s more than what’s necessary. Timbits anyone?  Typical “Canadian” things I don’t do…I’m not a

lumberjack, nor do I know one.  There are

no igloos around. I don’t eat moose meat. I don’t own a snow mobile, although

that could be fun!  And contrary to

popular belief, we do have a summer

and it gets hot and sunny and it’s awesome!  And I don’t know about you lovely ladies (and

gents!) but I am definitely ready for some summer.  The Great White North is pretty awesome if you

ask me and since there aren’t many of us out there, if you have any questions

about Canadians or Canada in general, send away!




























Well that’s all I have to say today lovelies. Whew, that was a little long!  If you’ve

stuck with me through to the end, I think we’re definitely meant to be friends.  A huge thanks to Ashley for letting me share

some info about me and my Canadian ways. Hope to see some of you soon! I always

love new friends :)













 Xo Lauren






1 comments:

Lauren Talon said...

Hey lady, thanks for the post! I had some people stopping by :)