Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

my birthday

today is my birthday (march 20th) and I just wanted to share a few sneak peeks of how awesome my day has been!

my best friends took me out over the weekend for pedicures, dinner, shopping, ice cream, and a sleepover! Then my co-workers showed some awesome love today!

Happy Birthday to me!

11 comments:

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL! :D

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley!!

Unknown said...

happy birthday lady! that ice cream looks AMAZING!

Mimi said...

awwww! happy happy birthday!!! :D

p.s. yummy ice cream!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway

Alyx said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Looks like your day has been fabulous so far, here's to hoping that it gets even better!

from head 2 toe said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Suz said...

Happy, happy birthday sweet Ashley! Looks like you had a fabulous time celebrating!
Hugs,
Suz

Anjelica said...

Happy (late) Birthday!
I just found your blog and I'm loving it! And after looking through so many posts I just wanted to tell you that you have such lovely hair! I'm jealous! :)

Suze said...

happy belated birthday!

Alyssa said...

Okay, that ice cream thing looks so ridiculously good! I want some!!! Happy Birthday!

Shay said...

So glad you had a great birthday- that picture of you is SO CUTE!