today i just feel...blah.
i feel like life has consumed me and swallowed me whole.
i have no time for the things i love anymore.
i have no time for me.
what i should be saying is "hi, i'm ashley and i'm a pushover"
all i've been doing lately is working.
(hello 7am to 7pm)
all i want to do is sleep.
i don't eat healthy anymore.
i don't have healthy sleep habits (i can't sleep due to stress)
i don't know what is wrong with me.
how can i get out of this rut?
oh wait, i know....
take time for myself and stop being a pushover.
DUH.
hello, ashley. ya dummy.
Recent Posts





7 comments:
Miss Ashley's assignment for the weekend: take YOU time. :) Love ya!
I am feelin the same way lately! A quote that I heard a while ago has totally helped balance lifes craziness a little bit better "make sure that when you are saying yes to others, you are not saying no to yourself."
Take some you time this weekend. YOU DESERVE IT!!!
I am feelin the same way lately! A quote that I heard a while ago has totally helped balance lifes craziness a little bit better "make sure that when you are saying yes to others, you are not saying no to yourself."
Take some you time this weekend. YOU DESERVE IT!!!
You can do it Ash! These fine ladies have already said what I would've said. I'll just reiterate "It's okay to say no." There are no points or awards on the other side for MOST WORN OUT BODY. haha. Keep your spirits up and take a break. love ya.
I'm terrible at this too :( I'm sorry you're so stressed girl! Next thing someone asks you to do say NO!
Please stop working from 7 to 7 that stinks
I love you. I have the opposite of no time lately (;-)) but in the past when I felt like I needed to get more centered I concentrated more on personal scripture study and prayer. If your not already, its worth a try:-)
Post a Comment