Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 Quirks

Six Quirks...

#1 - At work I am the total germaphobe! I've become a joke around the office. Everyday before I go home, I have to use Cavi wipes (these bad boys kill just about EVERY germ/disease you could imagine...strep/hiv/tuberculosis/etc) I LOVE them! And I also have to go around and Lysol everything - all the door handles in the office, my chair, the light switches, the lobby door, kids table, the children's reading books, chairs, etc. The gals I work with have grown accustom to my habitual cleaning rituals that sometimes occur more than once daily...

#2 - Whenever I take a shower, I have to make sure the door to the bathroom is locked. I cannot shower without the door being locked. Even when I am in the shower, I will peek out of the curtain to ensure that the door is tightly locked. I guess I watch too many scary movies - I have a fear of being stabbed in the shower (like in Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho).

#3 - When I workout or go running, I ALWAYS have to be chewing gum. It drives me crazy and I freak out and will not workout unless I am chewing gum. It drives my friends nuts too - Brooke and I went to the gym the other night and I had to run outside to my car and get a stick of gum. She rolled her eyes at me and laughed! :)

#4 - When I get into bed at night, I have to wrap my feet up in my blanket - almost cocoon like, then pull my covers up to my face to make sure I am snuggled up. But not too tightly or else I feel a wee bit claustrophobic. I also have to fall asleep on my left side with my left arm up...I am weird, OK? No need to tell me!

#5 - I have have have to make sure my closet door is shut all the way. I cannot go to bed with it slightly cracked open. It has to be shut all the way!

#6 - Without fail, every single night I have to wash my feet. Not just a quick wash in the tub, I mean literally scald my feet with hot hot water - to the point where my feet turn bright red. It helps calm me down and helps me get to sleep quicker. It's always something I look forward to! he he

Alrighty, there you go, now you know more about me - are you sure you want to still be my friend???

TAG: Jan Balls, Teresa Warner, Dani Talbot, Denisha Oldroyd, Amanda Brown, Caitlyn Andrus, Makenzie Carter, Missy Lires, Shayla Egan, Amelia Gray, Carissa Rasmussen. Get to it ladies!

3 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

hahah i love my ashY! i learned many new things...

The Warner Family said...

Ashley,
You are still CUTE! Even with all your little Idiosyncrasies.
love ya...

Jan said...

She She. . .you are nuts lol. Sister you need help. It all comes from the Warner side, namely Russell Floid Whippernapper. Nevertheless, I love your guts and all your germs and phobias.