Sam, Dave, Bryan, Ashley and myself all headed up on TRAX to go see the lights.
Riding Trax up was an adventure in and of itself...we met this guy who was totally incoherent (drunk and drugged...? I think...) ha anyway, the boys had fun talking to him - and the man kept telling us the funniest things, such as "Lay it down man", "capture the Canadians", "Can you give me the whole earth", "Far out man".
Needless to say, our trip was a blast! haha
We got up to temple square and enjoyed walking around for awhile, it was not crowded at all (thanks to the storm earlier in the day)! We took plenty-o-pictures and even ended the night with a midnight Denny's run! Woot! :) Gotta love late night adventures!

Waiting for Sage (Dave's mission comp) to get to the station...BRRRRR!!!

Dave and I have a very special place in our hearts for JAPAN!!

The girls on the infamous pedestal!

The whole crew at temple square - kinda blurry, but you get the idea! It was a gorgeous night!





3 comments:
SO SO SO FUN! i think i love the random group. and LAY IT DOWN!
No way...we were at Temple Square on Saturday night too...must have just missed you. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow at G-ma & G-pa Warners for Christmas Eve Dinner.
I love your pictures!! I was so sad when connor and I didn't go this year! It looks like you girls had fun!
Post a Comment