

One of my best friends, Ben Cook, gets home from serving his mission in just a few short days! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by (2 years...where did it go?!)
Anyway, I just wanted to share a little bit about this guy, he is the sweetest and kindest person you will ever meet! He has always been such a good example to me! We went to Jr. High and High School together and have been friends for many years!
Ben is very dedicated to the gospel of Jesus Christ and is one of the most caring people I know! For anyone who knows Ben, you can honestly say that he has made an impact upon your life. He is a great person! :)
I am so proud of him and am grateful to have him in my life! Ai Shiteiro Yo! WELCOME HOME BEN!!!! お帰りなさい!!





1 comments:
WELCOME HOME BENJI BOO BOO!!! yahooO!!
Post a Comment