
Juliet and I

Love these girls - we became really good friends!

Brit and I
Although I had such a blast with my youth during my first week of EFY - I had the opportunity to grow close to these two fabulous ladies! Such great girls and examples! (they're single fellas...)
Juliet was my roommate for the week! She is such a fun girl with a great sense of humor, I loved staying up late (later than we should have...) talking about boys, life, and facebook stalking! She got so sick during the week, but you would've hardly known - she was such a trooper and always looking out for everyone.
Britney is such a doll! She is going on a mission to Rochester, New York - more specifically the Hill Cumorah Visitor Center! I am so excited for her! She is such a fun, outgoing girl who made everyone in our group feel welcome! BLESSINGS!
Our signature "move" throughout the week was our "Single Ladies" dance we would do all around campus. For those of you not familiar with this dance move, we stole our idea from the Beyonce music video for "Single Ladies". We had fun singing and dancing all over BYU campus! No wonder so many BYU students dislike having EFY during the summer - the annoying counselors who go around singing, "All the single ladies, all the single ladies --- whoah oh oh uh uh oh!"
I was so nervous about my first week, but I was so blessed to be given such great co-counselors and friends. I am one blessed girl - I am always looked out for! :)





2 comments:
oh, you would be such an awesome counselor!!!! You are so cute and so much fun! I'm sure you made those girl's EFY experience even more memorable and meaningful!
AsH i am so glad you had a wonderful first week! I'm sure you were the favorite counselor :)
Post a Comment