Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Going PRIVATE

This is long over-due. I am making my blog private so no creepers will stalk me online. So, if you'd like to continue to read my lovely blog, please send me your email address so we can continue our lovely blog-relationship. :) xoxo

Privacy Act Enforced July 31, 2009.

14 comments:

Angie Knudsen said...

hey love! so I am entering the world of blogging! my email is smileyface16@comcast.net
We be friends? yes, I think we should! I love you!

Ben and Brooke said...

hey my address is:
brookelyn06@gmail.com

Amanda Leigh said...

HEY GIRL!! we need to play soon! miss you lots!! mines
mandamoosoccer@gmail.com

Jordan and Chelsey said...

Hey mine is chelseybrown15@gmail.com

Catie said...

Um I love your blog and would be so sad to miss it. mine is insideoutoreo@gmail.com <3

Tan + Es said...

esteelyn06@comcast.net

I want to still blog-stalk you! Do I qualify as a creeper? :)
LOVE YOU! MUAH!

allie & jeff said...

alliemcginn@gmail.com

derek and kimber said...

kimberdoll21@hotmail.com

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

natalienpeterson@gmail.com
:)

Brady and Jess said...

being stalked rules... just kidding. we would love to be included.... jessica_thegreat88@yahoo.com

The Egan Family said...

Please add me.. I promise I won't stalk you :)

shaybebaby8@hotmail.com

Love ya!

Kylee said...

Include me on that list!

kyleewayment@gmail.com

creations4kylah said...

tengo007@gmail.com

Caitlyn Andrus said...

cmandrus16@gmail.com
DON:T FORGET ABOUT MEEEE