
Purple skies. Hazel eyes. Fireflies. New horizons.
In the spring grey turns green, hope once dead is brought to life.
Shady tree, shoes in hand, with my bare feet in the sand.
Spanish poems, skipping stones, the dusty road that takes me home.
People have told me how to be happy, but I find their remedies empty.
These are my pearls, God's treasures unfurled, mean more to this girl, more than the world, to me.
Photographs from the past, summer nap time in the grass
Constellations in the sky, northern lights will make you cry.
People have told me how to be happy, but I find their remedies empty.
These are my pearls, God's treasures unfurled, mean more to this girl, more than the world, to me.
Grant me twenty thousand wishes, cover me with lavish things, but
I believe in loaves and fishes, miracles, and mustard seeds.
People have told me how to be happy, but I find their remedies empty
These are my pearls, God's treasures unfurled, mean more to this girl
More than the world, to me.
Purple skies. Hazel Eyes. Fireflies.
Ah, behold the power of music. This song comes from the 2009 EFY "Be Thou an Example" CD. It is one of my favorite songs at the moment - such a great reminder of what truly matters in life. :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment