Recent Posts

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Elder Allen Warner

Allen opened up his mission call on June 5, 2009. I was at EFY during the week, so I was unable to be there in person for the actual call, but Allen did call me as he was reading the call. As soon as he read where he was going, I felt the spirit and KNEW that he is supposed to be serving in the Baltic mission!!
Oh ya, for those who don't know, Allen has been called to serve in the BALTIC MISSION (Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia) and he will be speaking Lithuanian. He reports to the MTC on October 21, 2009. I am so proud of him and I am so excited!! He is going to be a great missionary!!!



"I can't believe it!" - Mom

Steve, Lisa, Grandma, and mom all re-reading the call

the future Elder Allen Warner

Everybody all listening to Allen open up his call

1 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

Tell him congrats for me! That is so exciting! Im way jealous!!