To Whom It May Concern:
I really wanna know who you are. I wanna know who reads my blog. Is that so vain of me? Probably...but I don't care!
Leave me a comment, or go ahead and click the little button and subscribe to this crazy blog. I know I am being read - wanna know how? I am a creeper and attached a counter on my blog.
So please, let me know who ya are! I would love to follow your blog too!
Truly Yours,
Ashley
Recent Posts





7 comments:
Hey Ashley - I just started reading your blog. I believe we went to high school together, because I think I found your blog through another fellow high school T-wolf.
Anyway, I'm Rachel, and stalk your blog :)
i follow your blog...and i love it!!!
I admit, I'm a stalker :) I just like to see what my cute friend is up to once in awhile! Sounds like you are doing great. It's always fun to see pics of your family too. Tell them all hello!
Natalie
My name is Estee, and I am a blog-stalker. I feel less creepy when I at least people know... :)
hello my name is jessica and I am your cousin in law:) I love to stalk your blog and am waiting for pics from your road trip:) I have a counter on mine too.... haha
Awww...
I LOVE my blog stalkers!
I wanna stalk your blogs too! So if I don't already have you blog address, leave it for me! :)
mmmk, thanks! <3
I do! I DO! and I Love it! Love you girl! I have a blog to... I think you already knew that though.
Post a Comment