this is so ash & I
baby boy cupcakes
allie & the food set-up
cute baby allan outfit
high school friends
leezanna, ash s., allie, and I
don't worry, I look horrible here
cuteeeee baby banner I made out of
the Little Sprout paper from crate paper
the delish foodies
Allie is having a baby in a couple of months so Ash decided to throw her a baby shower and I asked if I could help! this is what the turn out was (thanks ash for the photos!)
We had yummy yummy food. I love making cupcakes so how appropriate that we had baby cupcakes for the baby boy! We also had broccoli & cheese soup, spinach salad, fruit, rolls/croissants, and creme puffs
overall, this was a FUN shower (even though I was hacking the entire night...sorry everyone)
Congrats to Jeff and Allie on their baby boy
I am so excited for them, and I am excited to meet the little peanut when he is born!













2 comments:
oh my heck how fun! yay for babies! loved the pictures!
xoxo
hooray! i look like a whale! thanks for the shower!!
Post a Comment