1 - Criminal Minds
2 - Glee (guilty!)
3 - Law and Order: SVU
4 - The First 48
Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1 - Life
2 - My religion
3 - Family
4 - Making a better me
Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1 - Rumpster
2 - hello kitty
3 - rump shaker
4 - yowzah
Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1 - Always be on your guard
2 - make each day acceptable
3 - always start your day with a prayer
4 - be on time. always. no matter what.
Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1 - Backpacking through Europe
2 - China
3 - Brazil
4 - Fiji/Tahiti/Bali
Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1 - slept
2 - church
3 - slept
4 - ate cake
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1 - finishing my internship
2 - future love
3 - marriage
4 - starting hygiene school
Four Things I Love About Winter:
1 - sweater weather
1 - sweater weather
2 - the snow on the ground
3 - all kinds of holiday treats
4 - christmas musi
Four Things on My Wish List:
1 - new brown boots
2 - a new catalyic converter (for my car)
3 - free music for life on iTunes
4 - good health
Four People I Tag:
1 - e.day
2 - jess b.
3 - sam (young people in love)
4 - ashley s.
5 - estee s.
6 - allie a.
7 - courtney p.
(take that, I tagged more than 4!)
5 - estee s.
6 - allie a.
7 - courtney p.
(take that, I tagged more than 4!)





2 comments:
ooohhh thank you! i was about to comment that i love that your "what i did yesterday" included sleeping twice and eating cake once. that is truly amazing.
and that you say yowzah. love it!
hey ashley :) you've been tagged again only this time you are being asked to share 7 secrets :)
http://scenicglory.blogspot.com/2010/11/shhhh-its-secret_26.html
xoxo
lindsay
Post a Comment