Recent Posts
Saturday, November 13, 2010
some bunny loves me...
Posted by
ashley.warner
yes, folks.
i did something BOLD this afternoon.
i bought this darling bunny pullover.
isn't it cute? i thought so....that's why I bought it.
it is so super comfy, plus its kinda funky.
hence, why i bought it. i needed something fresh in my closet.
i love it.
what do you think?
is it kooky? crazy? ugly? dumb? gorgy? fabo?





3 comments:
I had a bunny shirt my freshman year- it was my favorite! Now one of my friends says that every time they see me, they think of a girl in a bunny shirt. And I think it's a compliment. :)
Love it!
love it!!!! some bunny DOES love you ashy!
xoxo
It is totally cute and you will totally rock it. It's nice to get something new and fun in your wardrobe. :) Like. <3
Post a Comment