Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

calling all {blog}stalkers

yes. if you are reading this post, you're considered a 'stalker'

we are all guilty of checking up on lost friends, spying on unknown people, checking others tweets, looking at random peoples facebook photo albums...come on, you've gotta admit you've done that before!

I am curious to see how BRAVE my blog stalkers are.

Yup, this means you gotta fess up and tell me who you are!


for this very reason, i am going to do a GIVEAWAY!


Some lucky reader will win these pretty little earrings.

Aren't they just so darling?! 



you can have up to THREE entries.
1) become a follower (or if you already are a follower, tell me)
2) blog about these cute earrings and giveaway
3) leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite "feel-good" song is!



best of luck to all ya'll stalkers......

last day to enter is Monday, November 29th

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm these earrings are so so amazing. they are gorgeous! and how generous are you to give them away instead of keeping them for your own ears?

my favorite feel good song right now is probably "forget you" by cee lo. if i hear that in my car, i turn it up all the way and sing really loud, dance, and sometimes point at drivers are stop lights and sing it to them.

also- "my girl". it's mine and JJ's song :)

Anonymous said...

AND i am a follower of your little piece of sunshine here, miss :)

lindsay said...

so i discovered you beautiful space via a post from e.day and i must say it is quite lovely...new follower/blog stalker here :) and very proud of it!

loving these pretty little earrings...something that is a part of my every day wardrobe ♥

looking forward to get to know you.

xoxo

-Sam I Am- said...

umm hello adorable blog!! I love it. yesss i'm a stalka'!
What song is playing in the background?? I really like it!

Also, my favorite feel good song right now is definitely Katy Perry's Firework. La la love it!!!!

allie & jeff said...

yes me! me! and you know my feel good song. it is probably "september" or "sexy love" or something. they remind me of you

Unknown said...

I'm a follower! I love your blog, it's so cute and sweet! My favorite feel good song is definitely The Gambler by fun.

Thank you for your awesome blog :) Can't wait to see/read more of it!

Samantha said...

these are so cute! well, my feel good songs change, but right now it's "dynamite" by tao cruz! you just can't help but dance to it!

Jessica said...

I am a new follower/stalker of your cute blog! and love love love those earrings!

Right now my feel good song is Southern girl by Amos Lee! All of his songs are amazing but its probably because I am a southern girl :)