gold's gym SUCKS.
the end.
What? You were expecting something fantastic about Golds Gym?
Pshhh, yeah right!
I no longer consider myself a happy golds gym client.
today I received a letter in the mail from none other than Golds Gym.
The letter was dated 11-15-2010 (today is 11-17-2010)
The letter stated that I owed $75.00 in a delinquent fee...I had NO IDEA my account had become delinquent! My card on file had expired and no one bothered to tell me that they were needing money.
When I called today to give them my card info to resolve this issue, they came on the line and said,
"Sorry Miss, we've attempted to call 4 times,
but each time we've tried to call we can't get the line to ring."
So...is that MY problem that you can't get your phone to ring?! NO!
I've never had problems with my cell phone not ringing. EVER. So I asked him why they hadn't sent me a letter earlier. I was FURIOUS at this point. (poor guy on the phone)
The guy then proceeds to tell me that my amount due is $95.00. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
How could my account jump $20 in the past two days?! I was furious. He had NO ANSWERS for me.
Well, in my anger and fury I decided to write a little letter to corporate telling them how I really feel about them. They're a bunch of JACKWAGONS over there!
I am anxiously awaiting what they have to say about this issue....this isn't the last they've heard from me.
I filed a report with the BBB against them.
word to the wise: DO NOT get a Golds Gym pass.





3 comments:
yikes!! what a horrible experience! i'm sorry you had to deal with that.
i had a similar jackwagon experience with express. yea, the clothing store. bunch of JERKS! haha.
hope your wednesday is going better!
oh my heck, what Jack A**'s!!! Seriously, you go girl! I'm proud of you on what you're doing and I stand behind you. What gives them the right to charge you $20 in two days for NOTHING! Serious idiots working over there!
I'm so sorry for your trouble, but all of my sympathy was overshadowed when you used the term "jackwagon." That's our favorite insult. :)
Love you, girlie. Go get those jackwagons!
Post a Comment