Recent Posts

Monday, November 8, 2010

sick of being sick

If anyone has made contact with me in the past week, you'll know this:
I'm SICK.

Under the weather.

Ill.

Sicker than a dog.

You get the point.  I've been sick for a little over a week now and to be quite frank, I am SICK of it.
I hate the chills, I despise the new voice I've been given due to sore throat and coughing, and most of all, I HATE not being able to work, hang out with friends, workout, etc.


So, here's to a better week...I'm on the mend!  (and I'm kinda missing my short hair...pfff)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel better!! being sick is the stinkiest. i usually pop in a good disney movie (or 19) to make the icks go away :)

Ash Att said...

sad!! get better! ps if i got you sick, i apologize.
sending get well hugs your way!
xox
ash

ashley.warner said...

thanks ladies!
I hope it gets better soon too!

Tan + Es said...

I'm at home sick right now...going on week two. I kept going to work and finally decided maybe a day at home would help speed the healing process... I hope you're feeling better!