pneu·mo·nia
[noo-mohn-yuh, -moh-nee-uh, nyoo-]
Show IPA–noun Pathology .
1.
inflammation of the lungs with congestion.
2.
Is it me, or does it seem like everyone is sick?!
Also called lobar pneumonia. an acute disease of the lungs,caused by the bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae andcharacterized by fever, a cough with blood-tinged phlegm,and difficult breathing.
What an exciting time of life for me! :)
I've been sick for three weeks now, going on four and my doctor finally decided on Thursday that I have pneumonia.
I've been sick for three weeks now, going on four and my doctor finally decided on Thursday that I have pneumonia.
PNEUMONIA?!
What the heck! This all started out with a supposed infection which I was treated for.
I didn't get better. I actually got WORSE. No voice, sore throat, fever...you get the idea!
Anyway, I am hoping to start feeling better....
Why? because, my family is going back east for Thanksgiving, and I really want to be better for the trip!
Here's to better health this week!
Is it me, or does it seem like everyone is sick?!






3 comments:
oh my gosh!! pneumonia? that is really intense. i hope you feel better. i think everyone has been getting sick, but that is really really serious. you need to stay in bed and watch lots of amazing sick day movies and eat a ton of soup :)
ill be putting lots of positive thoughts out for you!
yes everyone is sick.boo. ash i hope you get better!! that is so so crappy. have fun back east :)
Bronchitis and sinus infection for me. I'm sorry darling! Feel better!
Post a Comment