Recent Posts
That Ryan G. pic gets me EVERY.TIME. So hilariouss! And I really like that map "A" monogram... might need to do a DIY!
LOVE Ryan Gosling!!!and I Love those last 2 pins! lol
I love that love is patient thing. I really need to make it to remind myself to be patient
HA! The celebrity one is FUNNNNNNYYYYY. I may be guilty of that with Elvis...so mine was a dead celebrity, even worse! ha
Cute stuff... I especially love the camera!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That Ryan G. pic gets me EVERY.TIME. So hilariouss! And I really like that map "A" monogram... might need to do a DIY!
LOVE Ryan Gosling!!!
and I Love those last 2 pins! lol
I love that love is patient thing. I really need to make it to remind myself to be patient
HA! The celebrity one is FUNNNNNNYYYYY. I may be guilty of that with Elvis...so mine was a dead celebrity, even worse! ha
Cute stuff... I especially love the camera!
Post a Comment