Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

weekend fun

yeah, it's wednesday...but i wanted to show a sneek peek of what
the gals and i did over the weekend...


watched the biebs on the lighting of the Rockefeller tree.


wow. my white trash neighbors have outdone themselves....


pretty nativity scene.


nothing says happy christmas like cocoa from a
jack skellington mug.



peppermint = heaven.

sweet tooth fairy visits. make me happy.



ok, so like i said, i know it's wednesday, but that means we're only 2 days away from the weekend coming up. 




what did you do over the weekend that was spectacular?!
or
what will you do this weekend that is going to be amazinggggg?

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Those cupcakes look so delicious! It's deifnitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Kndbbdjk said...

Love the Willow Tree nativity scene! I just love Willow Tree! :)

Sara SHOEmaker said...

haha that first picture of J Beebs is hilarious. I personally didn't like that new rendition of All I Want For Christmas Is You with him and Mariah Carey; her first original version is the Best! :) I didn't do much over the weekend.. just worked. pretty boring. Hopefully we'll get the lights up on our house soon though!


The House of Shoes

Shay said...

Cooper is in the middle of 50 bajillion finals so nothing for me either weekend...boo:-(

Love that nativity, so pretty!

... said...

Ha ha...I saw the brightest Christmas decoration display on this house the other night..I mean it was redic!!

Love that line of Nativity pieces!!

Jenna Lee said...

Thats a great mug! LOVE it! You neighbors sounds awesome too! he he

katilda said...

this peppermint thing tempts me, but i'm worried i'm too stuck on pumpkin EVERYTHING to branch out...