the girls and i went to the bijou market a few weekends ago (yeah, i'm behind on this)
i got a few pairs of earrings and a headband, but i wasn't too overly impressed with everything that was there. it was fun, but nothing worth raving about.
i've heard from friends that have gone before that this one wasn't as great as one's in the past...kinda disappointing, but the company was fun!
we went to lunch afterwards at TWO JACKS PIZZA in Provo.
they have some of the best cheese bread and dinner salad around.
if you're in the provo area i suggest going there.
you'll love it.
love these girls.
we call ourselves "the gorgeous bunch"
not that we're stuck up or anything...no, never!
who's been to bijou before?!
were you as disappointed as i was?





4 comments:
I'm thinking that the pizza looks like the BEST part of your night. Or maybe I'm just hungry. Either way, looks like you guys had fun!
Aw pretty girls :)
omg. that pizza looks AMAZING. super happy I stumbled onto your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. My outfit post today I shot it in front of Dee's house from Clueless. xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
You guys are all super gorgeous- the name fits;-) That cheesebread, though...whoa. Not cool to see that at 7 in the morning! ha.
Post a Comment