i love coldplay.
made me so happy to hear this song pop up on grooveshark.
i love chris' voice.
love this song.
love any song with gorgeous piano music.
this is a win-win for ashley.
take a listen.
oh, and guess what?
i got the bug.
the decorating bug that is.
nothing bad to have....but i went a little crazy.
had fun decorating my lovely home the other night.
aren't the holidays just the best?
yeah, i broke my own rule. i set up my christmas tree before thanksgiving was over.
waddayagonnado? sue me?
Recent Posts





3 comments:
There are no words to describe how good that band is. They take you to another place when you listen, I swear! Hope you are well, my friend.
I LOVE me some Coldplay!! Never heard their version....yay!
I got the bug too! I have to try really hard to wait til the Friday after T-giving.. somehow I managed! :) -Rachel (for the birds)
Post a Comment