Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

pink

ummm...i might be obsessed with my new sweatshirt.

yeah, i like it.
so warm and comfy.

Perfect for the 40 degree temps this morning when i had to scrape my windows off

do you have a fave sweater or sweatshirt?!

(ps. it drives me crazy when people say "why does your sweatshirt say PINK when it's purple?!" am i the only Vickie's snob, people?!)

7 comments:

jessica said...

You are too pretty! That sweatshirt looks great on you! :)

Kaleigh said...

haha Vickies is a fave of mine, and I've gotten the "pink" question before as well! :)
www.kaleighhamilton.blogspot.com

Megan and Justin said...

purple is a good color on you! cute :)

... said...

ha ha that's funny! i love it! :)

Alexis Kaye said...

okay seriously people ask you that?!?!?! The nerve! haha!

Suze said...

That's super cute!

Alyx said...

Haha, no! You are NOT the only Vicki's snob! I can't believe people would actually ask that question. Seriously.
I'm dying over here without a VS (but I think my bank account is thanking me).