Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

country gal

sometimes i wish i had a southern drawl.
i wish i could sing like carrie underwood.
i wish i lived in a small town that still had a dirt road.
where life was simple and people were kind.


well, i know that country music may be lame in your opinion, but there are few select songs that i am lovin right now.

crazy girl - eli young band
we owned the night - lady antebellum*
someone else calling you baby - luke bryan
dirt road anthem - jason aldean
i can't make you love me - bonnie raitt
i don't want this night to end - luke bryan*
heart of the world - lady antebellum
who are you when i'm not lookin - blake shelton
god gave me you - blake shelton
somewhere with you - kenny chesney
whatever it is - zac brown band

do any of ya'll wish you were a southern belle?

4 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Girl, I get you. I wish I was a simple country girl 50% of the time. The other 50s% I wish I was a refined, ladylike, British girl who takes her tea in the garden.

megan danielle said...

growing up in las vegas my whole life i always felt so trapped in that dang city. i am such a country girl at heart and i can hardly wait until i "grow up" and live in the country. country music is the greatest thing in all the world. i am so serious. i love all those songs!!

Unknown said...

I love country music! Especially Lady-A!!!! ... I just wish I looked liked Carrie Underwood! :)

... said...

Yes...I swear I was made for the South! I love me some jeans, cowboy boots, and curls!!