Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 - 30 Day Challenge

The 30 day challenge starts TODAY!!!!
I know some of you have expressed a concern about Thanksgiving and not being able to eat good food, but I want to remind you that you get one FREE DAY a week...so you could use that free day on thanksgiving!!!

Anyone want to join in on the 30 day challenge now?!?

Remember, the more people who join, the bigger the CASH PRIZE at the end!!!

email me if you're interested: ashley.warner88@gmail.com

I've already drank 24 oz. of water this morning....sheesh!! (don't worry, I'm participating but I'm not allowing myself to win the cash money...gotta be fair to my devoted bloggers!)

1 comments:

Gentri said...

I wouldnt think it were fair if you couldn't enter! You came up w it! I really am doing this. I need motivation!! What do I need to do? How many people do you think you'll have join?